|| R-EVOLVE || 30 SECONDS TO MARS FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

|| R-EVOLVE || 30 SECONDS TO MARS FRANCE

AccueilS'enregistrerDernières imagesDIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Galeri11Connexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

DIVERS PRESSE

+103
just-a-game95
SophieHurricane
her-synopsis
Clairoudoudou
Hazak
Disenchanted
Gana'ko
boupinbou
nono37
Laora
Creep
GsiK
LostInADayDream
Folilop
LauryLovegood
GGDoll
LittleJ
tigrouette
Houda.
deathxcadaver
marylin1677
hestia
Darkelly
lyli21
Ashtrayheart19
closertodub
Ady
nikkid44
anouch
Heroïne
JeiihDow
lylymiss
Élo
Missmuse
Peach'
Meeg Leto
Kymee
mllehakyrah
NMMA
MarS Mallow
mysterio
₪ ø Echelon lll ·o.
youpiiii
livia
WhiteWolf
Sans-alibi
Angel-Xtreme
marine083
Alistaire Whisper
Argo
EchelonJB
cdu leto
xNamiko
lustuc
strange_shadow
Morgane.mow
Angelus
Echelon30STM
SamEchelon
arewena
Asvin
Pascale66
leina
Alex_Rolo
lishra
SelkiVen
KickisanEchelon
Diantha
heaven
Evema
Camille6277
margotte
clem71ze
Meski
maman1677
angiiie
LittleSweetie
littlehamon
Shany
maninou
Anaph
Flamby
Vox
epymethee
lisulana
Zibo0o
DummyDoll
Mellie
Myl_ene
Maaariee
milie
calilacaille
alexia
Nouky-Nouk
Syka
Etiincellx
Utopia
~~Max~~
MF
Crystalised
Dark Avenger
natsukii
Kÿr
107 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Morgane.mow
Apprenti Echelon
Morgane.mow

I will get my revenge

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptySam 25 Mai 2013 - 21:03

Merci

J'ai pas réussi à lire c'est trop petit.
En tout cas les photos sont ... comment dire ... horribles DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Ipb7
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Mr Porter   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyMer 29 Mai 2013 - 9:46

Interview postée par Jared ce matin sur Facebook.
Si vous voulez mon avis, elle n'a d'intérêt que parce qu'elle a une photo parce qu'à part ça, on apprend pas grand chose (mot pour mot des choses qu'il a déjà dites...DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Ipb16).

Words by Dan Cairns:
Citation :
For Mr Jared Leto, leading a double life as a Hollywood film star and lead singer of the platinum-selling rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars - whose new album, Love Lust Faith + Dreams, has just been released - is the most natural thing in the world. His peripatetic, "food stamp-poor" upbringing, as the younger son of a mother who surrounded herself and her two boys with artistic influences, instilled in the Louisiana-born 41-year-old a passion for the arts. "I did grow up in a very creative world," Mr Leto says. "It was the 1970s, the age of the artist and the hippy, and my exposure to that shaped me in a really deep way. I was raised among people who made things to make them, and with the idea that if you're a creative person, then of course you're going to do something creative with your life - whether you're an artist, a performance artist, a potter or a photographer. I had no concept of the word 'fame'; or a notion of success or money. We grew up very poor, so our world wasn't anywhere near that kind of stuff. You have to do what is important to you and protect that.

The history of Tinseltown talent trying its hand at pop is, for the most part, a sorry one. The music turned out by Mr Keanu Reeves and Mr Russell Crowe offers a reminder of why the public tends to like its stars to stay in their allotted boxes. If Mr Leto is an exception to this rule - and the multimillion-strong sales notched up by Thirty Seconds to Mars' albums say he is, his musical forays have nevertheless met with real resistance over the years. "There are always going to be people who don't like you," he says, with a wry chuckle, "who go, 'F*** that guy, he shouldn't make music, he makes movies'. It's a bizarre attitude; it's like saying Julian Schnabel should never have directed films because he's an artist, or Jeff Koons used to work on Wall Street, what's with the art? I'm not saying I'm Schnabel or Koons, but you know what I mean. What I was faced with as well was a line of dilettantes who set a very bad example; there was a precedent set by people who, let's be honest, didn't do a very good job of making good, meaningful work. So that career switch got a bad rep, and it was inevitable that we needed to clean up a lot of crap."

Mr Leto clearly isn't one to shy away from plain speaking. Yet he has about him a serene air that is positively Zen-like when compared to the needy melodramatics that are a hallmark of so many of his peers in both the film and music worlds. The fact that his elder brother, Shannon, the drummer and occasional actor, has been at his side throughout Thirty Seconds to Mars' career speaks volumes about the importance of family to Mr Leto. As does Love Lust Faith + Dreams' delicate coda: when "Depuis Le Début" draws the album to its close, a music box plays the famous theme from Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake. "My mother used to put my little brother and me to sleep by playing that exact music box," Mr Leto recalls. "And we wanted to put a little bit of our life on there. The whole record is very personal and I hope it is an album that can be transformative. There are people out there who may think they have an idea of who we are, but I think this record can change some perceptions. It's not just a rock record, it's more expansive. We've been doing this for a long, long time - we first signed a deal in 1998, and we'd been making music for 10 years before that. It's hard to complain: on the tour for our last album we sold out Wembley and the O2 arena, and we started out at the Barfly in Camden in 2001 or 2002. It's a slow, steady climb to the middle, as they say.""

Before the band released its debut album in 2002, Mr Leto had already established himself as a Hollywood player. Supporting roles in films such as Fight Club and The Thin Red Line led to acclaimed lead performances, such as his portrayal of a heroin addict in Requiem for a Dream, and Mr John Lennon's killer Mr Mark David Chapman in Chapter 27. The former role required him to starve himself until he achieved a skeletal frame; for the latter, he had to gain 67lbs, which he managed by drinking pints of microwaved ice cream into which he mixed olive oil and soy sauce. You or I may call a halt after such drastic readjustments; Mr Leto, who last autumn resumed acting after a five-year break, chose to mark his return by embarking on yet another regime of speed-dieting. To prepare for his comeback role, playing an HIV-positive transsexual woman in Dallas Buyers Club, Mr Leto again shed a huge amount of weight and, on the day we meet at a London hotel, is only just returning to his normal size. "I lost about 30lbs and waxed my body," he says. "But I'll tell you, gaining weight is much more brutal than losing it. When you lose that much weight, you lose fat, sure, but you start to lose muscle too. And you can't just eat to gain that back, you have to work out, or all you're putting on is fat."

Mr Leto doesn't look remotely fat today, damn the man. He is instead almost preternaturally handsome, with chiselled features, jet-black hair and piercing blue eyes, as a woman's magazine profile might put it. Maybe his features are a touch skull-like, I suggest to my girlfriend when I return home, only to be remonstrated, "No, babes, he's hot. You just don't understand." A handsome face can be a double-edged sword, of course; concentrating on good looks is both reductive and runs the risk of overshadowing genuine artistic achievement. Mr Leto admits that this has posed a challenge to the ethos with which he grew up with: that art matters, and everything else is essentially froth. But he's the opposite of po-faced on the subject. I ask him how it felt to be included, as he was in 2009, in People magazine's Best Chests category. "Did I really win Best Chest?" he asks, looking both appalled and delighted. (Actually, he was ninth of 11.) "I never knew that. I should have won that when I was in drag for Dallas Buyers Club - I had a great chest then."

Love Lust Faith + Dreams is comfortably Mr Leto and his band's best album to date - episodic, polemical, texturally complex, and balancing contemplation, defiance, recklessness and huge choruses and riffs in a way that classic, pre-iTunes concept albums managed to do. Between music and film, he continues to surround himself with art, making things purely to make them. "If, ultimately, my albatross is getting people to take my music seriously because I happened to be in Requiem for a Dream," he concludes, "that's a pretty good problem to have. Anyway, after selling 20,000 tickets in London the last time we played here, how many people do you need to love you in the world?" That's easy for him to say.

Photos:
Spoiler:

Edit:
Je ne suis pas zinzin, il y a les mêmes phrases sur cet article
-->
Belfasttelegraph

Edit 2: On ne peut pas plaire à tout le monde....Mpff
Thirty Seconds to Mars: living on another planet?
James McNair
May 27, 2013

Citation :
Nothing if not well-connected, the Los Angeles trio Thirty Seconds to Mars are fronted by the singer and Hollywood actor Jared Leto, a player in such major movies as Fight Club and Girl, Interrupted. Having sold more than five million albums to date, music is clearly much more than the between-films hobby that the alt-rock act Dogstar ultimately was for Keanu Reeves, but to these ears there’s something oddly fabricated and hollow-sounding about TSTM.

Boasting a shadowy if substantial fan base that calls itself The Echelon, and their own motto (Provehito in Altum, which is said to mean “launch forth into the deep”), the group could almost be the product of a screenwriter’s pen, rather than a living, breathing rock band. They also seem to enjoy the kind of privileges that would be the stuff of fantasy for most acts. Love Lust Faith & Dreams was recorded in Europe, India and California, its first single Up in the Air was premiered in orbit 370 kilometres above Earth with the help of Nasa, and its cover art reproduces a work from Damien Hirst’s Spot Paintings series.

It’s disappointing, then, that the trio’s fourth album is the kind of portentous, woolly-thinking affair that gives concept albums a bad name.

It’s split into four different sections, and a female voice with all the charisma of an electronic call-queue recording announces each of its titular headings in turn. Beneath the garish, showy arrangements, there’s very little of substance, lyrically speaking. “Bright lights / big city / she dreams of love”, sings Leto at one point. He’s hardly stretching himself there.

Though songs such as Conquistador and The Race seem to aim for the kind of futuristic, neo-prog splendour of Matt Bellamy’s band Muse, they actually sound a tad dated, and this is unfortunate for a band whose moniker is reportedly a metaphor for the exponential growth of technology. Up in the Air, meanwhile, seems uncertain whether it wants to be an emo-rock stadium-filler or a Christina Aguilera-esque floor-filler, and is horribly, irredeemably, overwrought.

To be fair, Leto can certainly sing and his elder brother Shannon can drum, but the only decent melody here comes when the album closes with a musical box playing a snatch of Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake.

If you’re going to make a good concept album you have to have something to say, but Love Lust Faith & Dreams has nothing to say and an awkward way of saying it. The musical equivalent of a straight-to-video dud.
Source: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyJeu 30 Mai 2013 - 9:39

Ca fait 4 fois que j'édite le même post pour rajouter des articles, c'est ridicule. M'en fiche, je double poste!

Article trouvé ce matin:
Dailymail
Je vous mets juste le lien parce qu'il n'apprend rien qu'on ne sache déjà.
Diantha
Admin sociopathe
Diantha

...........Ou pas

Localisation : Dans mon paquet avec mes copains oreo *private joke*

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyJeu 30 Mai 2013 - 11:07

C'est du double post pour la bonne cause alors c'est bon.

C'est bon le discours LLF+D est rodé les journalistes vont pouvoir faire du copier/coller.
Je pense qu'on apprendra rien d'autre dans les futurs itws
Asvin
Apprenti Echelon
Asvin

furieusement zen

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyJeu 30 Mai 2013 - 12:07

ça se répète mais c'est aussi le principe d'une promo d'album :p
puis les journalistes lui demandent aussi tout le temps les mêmes choses.
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyJeu 30 Mai 2013 - 12:29

Je pense qu'il y a eu quelques itw et maintenant les journalistes reprennent peu ou prou les mêmes phrases, il n'y a plus que l'ordre qui change et quelques détails mais rien de neuf sous le soleil on va dire...DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Smile.

Un article espagnol:
On a compris, il a vu Krishna......
Source: abc.com

Spoiler:

2- Jared Leto talks New 30 seconds to mars album

Citation :
30 Seconds to Mars released Love Lust Faith + Dreams this week, prompting fronter Jared Leto to sit down with Hunger TV for an interview.

Leto told the site that the album represents a new stage in the career of the band:

"This album is a new chapter. It feels like a new band, like we let go a lot of the past. It's not just a rock record — it's more expansive, it digs deeper. It gets a lot more involved."

Speaking on artistic inspiration, Leto says he looks to the visual arts rather than the musical arts:

"I don't really listen to music very much to tell you the truth, I find more inspiration in visual arts than I do in music, but if I was going to listen to new music out there it will be a soundtrack. Giorgio Moroder and Tangerine are some of my favorites. I tend to be inspired by visual things and experiences that I have when I'm traveling the world."
Source: RTT News

3-Jared Leto: I was 'food-stamp poor
Le 30 mai 2013-
Gael Fashingbauer Cooper
Petit extrait d'un article.
Le reste n'apporte rien de nouveau mais ce paragraphe méritait d'être relevé.
Citation :
"My mother used to put my little brother and me to sleep by playing that exact music box," he said. "And we wanted to put a little bit of our life on there. The whole record is very personal and I hope it is an album that can be transformative."
Source: Today.com
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyVen 31 Mai 2013 - 22:31

Pour les flemards de la traduction, je vous rappelle à toutes fins utiles que je vous mets en gras ce qu'il y à retenir de l'article DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Ipb12.

Jared Leto: “Hollywood Bowl Show Will Be Last In LA For A Very, Very Long Time”
31 mai 2013
Citation :
After almost eviscerating the devout hearts of the hardcore Echelon present at Weenie Roast 2013, Thirty Seconds To Mars are spending their summer in Europe.

Judging from the thousand-person crowd at their “fun, spontaneous, no-pressure” impromptu show in a London park yesterday, Thirty Seconds To Mars’ European audience might be strong competition for insane audience participation, although Kevin & Bean joked this morning in an interview with Jared Leto that the frontman practically got sexually assaulted onstage at Weenie.

“I was,” Leto joked back. “It was a bit of an orgy. I went to the doctor to make sure I didn’t have any sexually transmitted diseases but Dr. Drew cleared me.”

Considering the lust the band inspires, Thirty Seconds To Mars’ newest album, Love Lust Faith + Dreams, is an appropriately titled artistic evolution for the band, a reflection of both their musical growth and co-producer Steve Lillywhite’s candid criticism. “He’s completely out of his mind which I love,” admits Leto, but says that while he is amongst the many artists that appreciate “criticism that’s valid,” he knows at the end of the day he’s got the “final vote.”

“I think we made an album of a lifetime.” This statement hints at an elusive assertion that Leto makes moments later when talking about their upcoming Hollywood Bowl show.

“For anyone who may want to see Thirty Seconds to Mars play live in their lifetime, this may be the only chance to do it,” says Leto cryptically. “This will be our last show in Los Angeles for a very, very long time.”

How long and why? The frontman didn’t elaborate. Only the future can tell Thirty Seconds to Mars fans what happens next.

Thirty Seconds To Mars play at the Hollywood Bowl on October 12th. Pre-sale tickets are now available at KROQ.com.

Source:
Kroq
Asvin
Apprenti Echelon
Asvin

furieusement zen

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyVen 31 Mai 2013 - 23:46

merci pour le partage
bon soit il annonce la fin des thirty soit il annonce, ce qui est plus probable je pense une très grosse tournée en FRANCE moauhahaha
Morgane.mow
Apprenti Echelon
Morgane.mow

I will get my revenge

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptySam 1 Juin 2013 - 10:37

Asvin a écrit:
merci pour le partage
bon soit il annonce la fin des thirty soit il annonce, ce qui est plus probable je pense une très grosse tournée en FRANCE moauhahaha

Il dit juste ça pour que les gens accourent en se disant que c'est p'tete la derniere fois qu'ils verront Thirty ... ils ont fait ça l'année dernière en disant qu'ils ne savait pas de quoi était fait leur avenir (alors que si, c'etait juste un coup de marketing) ^^
Asvin
Apprenti Echelon
Asvin

furieusement zen

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyDim 2 Juin 2013 - 19:32

je suis bien d'accord avec toi morgane. Dans ce cas précis c'est plutôt bien vu :)
le nouvel album marque un tournant et donc une période de transition pour les fans...

ceux qui acceptent et ceux qui lâchent.. mais il y a toujours des nouveaux

quoi qu'il en soit, je crois toujours en ma tournée française :p
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyDim 2 Juin 2013 - 20:26

30 Seconds to Mars' new album is expression without burden: Jared Leto
Citation :
He’s an actor, singer, guitarist, writer, producer and director. He’s invested in growing tech companies and is a keen conservationist. He’s smoking hot and has baby blue eyes that could make any woman or man melt on the spot. He’s been skinny as all hell and beefed up once or twice.

Jared Leto is a chameleon of the entertainment world and as he speaks on a crackly line from the US, he doesn’t sound in the least bit pompous about all of it.

Leto, front man of post-grunge band 30 Seconds To Mars, talking of the band’s new album, Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams, speaks as animatedly as if they’ve just released their debut.

Leto’s careers started with the series My So-Called Life, and went on to major hits like Fight Club, American Psycho and Requiem for a Dream.

The musician emerged when Leto and his brother Shannon formed 30 Seconds to Mars in 1998.

Their self-titled debut album boasted alternative rock, alternative metal, emo and progressive metal sounds that kind of aimed to show that Leto isn’t just a pretty face.

With A Beautiful Lie in 2005, the band progressed to sounds of prog, screamo, space rock and synth rock.

This is War from 2009 saw the band battling Virgin Records and a $30 million lawsuit, claiming the band refused to deliver three albums as required by its contract.

Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams, however, is different. Leto says it was a journey and a beautiful rediscovery of their creativity.

“The last album, we had a declaration of war going on. This one was expression without burden.

“We recorded all over the world – South Africa included – and places like India, which really opened our eyes and minds to new methods and new experiences.

Leto says that 30 Seconds to Mars, being such an integral part of his life, has been a journey of a lifetime. “I am so grateful to have been given this opportunity to do the things I love so much.

“We as a band also have been in it long enough now to have the confidence to hone in on our craft and turn it into self-discovery rather than the world discovering us.

“We have a deep sense of curiosity and that keeps everything fresh and enjoyable all the time.”

Their curiosity is not limited to Earth, it seems. A CD copy of the new album’s first single called Up in the Air was sent to NASA and SpaceX for launch aboard the Dragon spacecraft on SpaceX CRS-2.

The mission was launched atop a Falcon 9 rocket on March 1, 2013, sending the first ever commercial copy of music into space.

The spacecraft berthed with the International Space Station on March 3, 2013, making the single available to play by the Expedition 35 crew aboard the station.

The song made its worldwide debut aboard the station on March 18, 2013.

It wasn’t always easy for Leto, being an actor that suddenly decided to break into the world of music.

“I had to push and challenge myself and shed that image. I am a creative person by nature and creativity comes from the same place – I am no longer the singer who used to act or the actor who now sings.

“I’ve learnt to get rid of the box and have gracious acceptance of this kind of life.”

Leto, a positive person, says every album has been a learning curve. “You have to challenge yourself and find every potential for a breakthrough else all of it is pointless. If you’re not challenging yourself, why do it?

“It’s not easy to accomplish everything you want and you have to persevere. You can’t be a spectator in your own life.”

30 Seconds to Mars has been greatly inspired by South Africa and its “magnificence”, and the band are due to come back soon.

“We have been very lucky in that we have toured South Africa twice, and plan on coming back.

“It’s one of the great inspiring places, a magical place and some of our best shows have been in your beautiful country. We’ve been inspired to write songs there, and recording there was an experience to be remembered.”

Leto says he sees South African people interacting with the band on social media and he’s encouraged by the positive energy.

“We get so much support and so many responses from South Africa, and that’s a beautiful thing right there – when a country backs you so much, how can you not reciprocate?

“We will be back there very, very soon.”

Source:

timeslive.co.za
Diantha
Admin sociopathe
Diantha

...........Ou pas

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyLun 3 Juin 2013 - 19:37

Citation :
Thirty Seconds to Mars, les rockeurs de Los Angeles, n’auraient jamais pu deviner les sommets qu’allait atteindre leur nouveau simple Up in the Air.

Littéralement.

Vous me croyez si je vous dis que la Station spatiale internationale a envoyé la première copie commerciale d’un album dans l’espace?

«Je voulais quelque chose de différent, de spécial... Et quoi de mieux que de mettre votre musique dans une fusée et l'envoyer dans une station spatiale?», explique Jared Leto, l'acteur devenu chanteur, à propos du lancement cette semaine de Love Lust Faith + Dreams, le quatrième album du groupe.

Envoyer Up in the Air en orbite en mars dernier a impliqué deux visites du groupe à la NASA.

Le groupe a passé du temps au centre de commande de mission de Houston et a assisté au lancement de la fusée à Cap Canaveral, en Floride.

«Elle a décollé dans un bruit de tonnerre impressionnant, nous n’avions jamais entendu rien de tel
, déclare Leto, assis aux côtés du batteur Shannon Leto (son frère) et du guitariste Tomo Milicevic.

C'est tellement bruyant et lumineux que vous pouvez à peine le regarder. C'est comme une éclipse. C'était un moment très spécial, rendu encore plus unique par le fait d'être au centre de contrôle de la mission, au téléphone avec les astronautes, devant un écran géant en haute définition.»

Sur terre, Jared Leto, 41 ans, a réalisé (sous le pseudonyme de Bartholomew Cubbins, inspiré par Dr. Seuss) un court métrage ambitieux autour de Up in the Air, qui met en scène, entre autres, l’artiste burlesque Dita von Teese et un lion.

«Je n'avais jamais approché un lion d’aussi près, confie le chanteur. Le lion était très vif, mais un peu paresseux, je dois bien l’avouer. Il nous a donné exactement ce dont nous avions besoin, rien de plus, un peu comme une diva.»

L'œuvre de l'artiste britannique contemporain Damien Hirst est aussi présente dans le court métrage – les mêmes points multicolores qui ornent la pochette de l'album Love Lust Faith + Dreams.

Leto dit qu'il reflète l’état d’esprit dans lequel se trouve désormais le groupe après This Is War, leur très troublé troisième album de 2009 qui a été précédé par une poursuite judiciaire contre leur maison de disque.

Le chanteur a d’ailleurs ensuite réalisé un documentaire, Artificat, au sujet de cette lutte.

«C'est génial de faire un album sans une poursuite de 30 millions de dollars, déclare Jared Leto. Cette pochette d'album est une célébration de la couleur, et il y a un élément aléatoire qui, je pense, est vraiment intéressant, ainsi qu’un certain minimalisme.»

La suite est sur le Jared acteur
Spoiler:

source canoë.ca
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyLun 3 Juin 2013 - 19:44

Merci Mimi chat DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Empoigna.
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyJeu 6 Juin 2013 - 10:04

Daily star- 29 mai 2013
Citation :
HUNKY arena rocker Jared Leto is modelling himself on Mick Jagger and plans to rock on into his seventies like The Rolling Stones.

Fresh from storming Radio 1’s One Big Weekend with his band 30 Seconds To Mars, Jared, 41, hopes he can carry on making music until he’s a pensioner.

Jared, above, told me: “If I ain’t dead, I’d love to be rocking a stage like Mick Jagger at his age.

“I saw the Rolling Stones play in Los Angeles a couple of weeks ago and they were incredible.

“They’re an example to us all. They could be hanging out on yachts but they’re still doing what they do, and they do it really well. If I can still do that in my seventies, I’ll be a happy man.”

Having switched from being a Hollywood heart-throb to starting his rock trio in 2002, Jared is warning fans to be careful when the trio play the Download Festival next month.

He laughed: “We’re going to make people’s eyeballs fall out of their heads and play so hard your skin will melt.

“Seriously, bring a diaper. You might s*** yourself at Download, or we haven’t done our job.”

The trio can afford to laugh with new album Love Lust Faith And Dreams their first UK Top Five this week.

Jared enthused: “Our first three albums felt like a trilogy and this one is the start of a new chapter.

“I’m always writing. I wrote a new song last week that’s pretty damn exciting.

“But I’m trying to park those new ideas as I feel I’ve earned the right to stay excited about this record for now.

“The new album has my most personal lyrics but I value my private life so I’ve not laid it all out there.

“I feel singers who are too explicit about their lives are pretty tactless – it’s an artless thing to do.”

The new album is definitely not artless, and deserves all its success.

Source: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyDim 16 Juin 2013 - 20:10

Article trouvé sur le site de la mars army:
(Entre Gaslight et Thirty ce n'est pas l'amour fou pour la petite histoire).

Free translation thanks to mydesireneverending, adapted by The Mars Army. Original article in dutch: HERE.

Citation :
While acts like The Gaslight Anthem & Ellie Goulding are trying their best on this second day at Pinkpop, it is Thirty Seconds To Mars that delivers the best Rock show on the second day of Pinkpop!
(…)
The American rockband Thirty Seconds To Mars with frontman Jared Leto provides the most vivacious show to date at Pinkpop. Everything is thought out to the last detail and frontman Leto lets his fans jump and scream. And the audience follows the orders with love.
The public participation takes almost half the time of Thirty Seconds To Mars to complete, but then the band should be complimented with the excellent show and Leto is not only a real showman also a convincing and sympathetic-looking rock singer.
pixie
Mars Army New Soldier
pixie

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyMar 18 Juin 2013 - 19:11

Merci pour tous ces articles !
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyVen 21 Juin 2013 - 12:06

Article dans le OK russe.
J'avoue je vous le poste plus pour le principe qu'autre chose car je ne suis pas sûre que nous ayons des russes dans les rangs du forum DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Smile.

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 2nyxot10

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Q40rnq10

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 V-gd4e10

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Plqgvu10

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Qv70yq10

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Krm6mw10

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Uexi0510

Source: vk.com (leto fanf)
Gana'ko
Posteur Fou
Gana'ko

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyVen 21 Juin 2013 - 13:06

Merci quand même ! DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Smile
Wow je sais pas si c'est la lumière ou un retouchage russe mais la première photo me parait très bizarre, on dirait qu'il a des lentilles genre visual kei '-'
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyVen 21 Juin 2013 - 13:20

Gana'ko a écrit:
Wow je sais pas si c'est la lumière ou un retouchage russe mais la première photo me parait très bizarre, on dirait qu'il a des lentilles genre visual kei '-'

S'ils avaient pu retoucher le strabisme aussi...
Caché**Sort sur la pointe des pieds, :D**
Gana'ko
Posteur Fou
Gana'ko

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyVen 21 Juin 2013 - 13:25

calilacaille a écrit:
Gana'ko a écrit:

S'ils avaient pu retoucher le strabisme aussi...
Caché**Sort sur la pointe des pieds, :D**

Roooh mais non, il est à peine voyant enfin ! DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Haha4
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Orkus mag (Allemagne)- Juin 2013   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyMar 25 Juin 2013 - 8:11

Si j'arrive à trouver l'article, je pense qu'on aura besoin de traducteurs DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Smile.
DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Mgd4sl10
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyMar 25 Juin 2013 - 17:09

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Vm-lzj10

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Mcynij10

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Q4fvhb10

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 9z7otx10

Si vous parlez/écrivez/lisez le russe, n'hésitez pas tongue.
Source: vk.com (jared leto official public)
Diantha
Admin sociopathe
Diantha

...........Ou pas

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyMar 17 Sep 2013 - 11:19

Petit article annonçant les dates française
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Morgane.mow
Apprenti Echelon
Morgane.mow

I will get my revenge

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyMar 17 Sep 2013 - 15:51

Ahahahaha le "combo emo rock" DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Ipb7 je crois que je préfère encore quand ils disent électro ... emo non mais on aura tout vu DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Ipb7 

Merci!
calilacaille
Appelez moi Echelon
calilacaille

Lapiches

MessageSujet: 30 Seconds to Mars au Zénith de Paris et en tournée en février 2014   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 EmptyMer 18 Sep 2013 - 16:35

ChartsInFrance.net
Le 18 septembre 2013
Jonathan Hamard a écrit:
Ils n'ont peut-être pas rencontré le succès auquel ils s'attendaient avec leur nouvel album "Love Lust Faith + Dreams", mais les membres du groupe 30 Seconds to Mars ne désespèrent pas de rassembler les foules dans les salles de concerts l'année prochaine. Jared Leto et ses acolytes se produiront sur plusieurs scènes françaises pour un total de trois concerts.

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Photo_1379347612

Le 9 juillet, 30 Seconds to Mars s'est produit en live au Grand Palais de Paris pour une prestation épique et démesurée, à travers laquelle on a pu apercevoir la fougue de son leader naturel Jared Leto. Un concert annoncé comme étant unique dans la capitale cette année, bien que le groupe ait publié le 20 mai son quatrième album "Love Lust Faith + Dreams". Malheureusement, et bien qu'il ait bénéficié du soutien des deux singles "Up in the Air" et "Do or Die", ce nouvel effort est passé pour le moins inaperçu en France. Dommage, car il regorge de pépites taillées pour la scène.

C'est sans doute ce qui pousse le groupe américain à revenir l'année prochaine pour défendre ses nouvelles chansons en live. NRJ vient d'annoncer qu'il était le partenaire de la tournée française de 30 Seconds to Mars, qui débutera le 14 février 2014 par un premier passage à la Halle Tony Garnier de Lyon. Jared Leto et ses musiciens se produiront ensuite au Zénith de Lille le 15 février avant de faire escale dans la capitale pour une prestation sans doute très attendue. C'est le Zénith de Paris qui a été réservé en date du 17 février prochain par Live Nation. La mise en vente des places est prévue demain, jeudi 19 septembre.

30 Seconds to Mars choie ses fans français ! Sur son nouvel album, on retrouve un morceau intitulé en français : "Depuis le début". Toutefois, il s'agit en réalité d'une piste instrumentale sur laquelle seulement quelques mots ont été posés, reprenant par ailleurs un extrait du ballet "Le lac des cygnes" de Tchaïkovski. Un ballet divisé en quatre actes, comme l'a été l'album "Love Lust Faith + Dreams". Quatre grands thèmes ont effectivement été mis en musique par le groupe : "L'amour", "La luxure", "La foi" et "Les rêves". Le prochain show de 30 Seconds to Mars mettra-t-il en relief ces quatre thématiques ?
Rien de neuf sous le soleil m'enfin le journaliste colle assez bien à la réalité dans son analyse de la "situation" DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Smile.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 27 Empty

DIVERS PRESSE
Page 27 sur 28Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Suivant