|| R-EVOLVE || 30 SECONDS TO MARS FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

|| R-EVOLVE || 30 SECONDS TO MARS FRANCE

AccueilS'enregistrerDernières imagesDIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Galeri11Connexion
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

DIVERS PRESSE

+88
ielenia.siannodel
Cao An Liang
Peach'
Kÿr
Pakora
Heroïne
Indé
Myl_ene
natsukii
littlehamon
Utopia
MF
Palo
Ambroise
Flamby
MaRioNL
Junkie_
alexia
PeterGhost
clarissa
alticat
GirlOfMars
The_Believer17
Bou.
sb83
inermis
IGNIS33
Lilouuu
caouane
Lilas Heiress
Emmgie
Emunk
NanaBlast
October-Green
anahee
Ainsi-vont-les-rêves
a-Mély
Pansy
Calypso
Mint.
Mars'Junkie
cherrythirty30
ily
gazobu
Helen
Marla
wildhorses
vanessa
tara
valoche06
Mizuki-chan.
skad
rudy
POGGIE
Eyla Vestiss
Jennyloves30
gagatouille
Himiko
Dark Avenger
alcea
doush.k
d'hier
p'tit bout
Naw'
L'électron libre
Paris-Mars
lo 30stm
flo_lou
EB51
mars-army
GaHell
awen47
manon
Ju.
LadyH
0verd0ze
CoraLie(s)*
Virginie
Ginie
pr1ncesslyly
Faithgc
shannimaladdict
arwen44
chrys
Pitchouill
xela
Camille6277
maryarmy
92 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Suivant
AuteurMessage
maryarmy
Banni(e)

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMer 3 Juin 2009 - 16:17

quoi qu'il arrive une chose est sure c'est que meme si les articles de rock one ne sont pas toujours très bons (je parle d'erreurs et pas du niveau de l'écriture DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb12 ) ils ont toujours suivi thirty et parlés d'eux, meme sans actu... c'est au moins le point positif... après faut voir happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mint.
Habitué(e)
Mint.

Yeah!!!

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMer 3 Juin 2009 - 17:33

Moi ce que je leur reproche, c'est de ressortir les mêmes photos d'y a deux ans DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7 .
maryarmy
Banni(e)

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMer 3 Juin 2009 - 17:56

c'est un photoshoot fait par trip fontaine (si mes souvenirs sont bons mais pas sur Laughing ) le photographe de rock one... donc normal qu'ils réutilisent les memes photos... sans actu pas facile de prendre des photos des guys sans créditer et donc dépenser des sous...

et le pire n'est pas de reprendre de vieilles photos mais de vieux articles et faire comme s'ils étaient tout nouveau... sifflote

cf le rock you des pages précédentes DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7
Mint.
Habitué(e)
Mint.

Yeah!!!

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMer 3 Juin 2009 - 18:08

Bon j'avoue c'est vrai DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7 .

Spoiler:
chrys
Mars Army Soldier
chrys

Solitaire Autonome

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMer 3 Juin 2009 - 21:34

Mint. a écrit:
Bon j'avoue c'est vrai DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7 .

Spoiler:

Mais si ! ça on l'a vu dans Voici Laughing
wildhorses
Habitué(e)
wildhorses

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyJeu 11 Juin 2009 - 18:02

Voilà un article intéressant sur une interview de Jared parlant de Trent Reznor.

Citation :

Jared Leto "Trent Reznor is a god among men"

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Spaceit

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 30sec001_160x12030 Seconds To Mars frontman Jared Leto has revealed that had his band not resigned to EMI/Virgin, they would have released their new album This Is War, online a la Nine Inch Nails.
"Trent seems to be the only guy that's stuck to his guns and stayed tried and true," Leto told [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] "He's a god among men."
"It's really interesting to see such a creative person express himself in business terms, to see how would he do things," he gushed. "I don't pretend to know what's going on in his camp - what he's doing or who's involved - but from what I know as a fan, I'm sure he's very involved in everything. I'd love to talk to him about what he's learned."
However Leto says, for now, he's going to stick with the conventional set-up instead of releasing records online.
"I'm not so sure I've seen someone do it better than a record company to tell you the truth," he added. "I've seen someone do it differently, not better. I've gotta give credit where credit is due."
30 Seconds To Mars' new album, This Is War, will be released by EMI/Virgin later this year.
Source: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Pour résumer, il dit que Trent semble rester égal à lui même et vrai. Que c'est intéressant de voir une personne si créative s'exprimer dans le monde business et voir comment il gère çà. Il ne prétend pas savoir comment les choses se passent concrètement mais d'après ce qu'il sait en tant que fan, il est sure que Trent s'implique beaucoup. Il aimerait parler avec lui de ses expériences (celles de Trent).
Pour le moment, Leto a décidé de faire les choses de manière conventionnelle pour la sortie de l'album en passant par la maison de disque mais il l'aurait bien mis en ligne à la manière de Nine inch nails si ça n'avait pas été le cas.
Pour être honnête, il ne pense pas avoir vu quelqu'un faire mieux qu'une maison de disque, différement, certe mais pas mieux, et il faut bien dire les choses telles qu'elles sont.
Naw'
Posteur Fou
Naw'

Mouahahahah

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyJeu 11 Juin 2009 - 18:13

On a pas attendu Jaja pour savoir que Trent is god DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7
Ca se fait de plus en plus les cds sans passer par des maisons de disque... je vois bizarrement bien thirty faire ça et suivre le chemin des groupes qui l'ont déjà fait...
Pitchouill
Banni(e)

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyLun 15 Juin 2009 - 21:37

Citation :
ARMY OF LOVERS
Waiting for the Leto Bros to come out with their new record on next October, we went right straight to LA for their meeting with the fans. Not just to talk about the album, but to know more about the new goals of the 30STM and the relationship with their fans.

I’m a fan of 30STM, as all this people waiting here, outside the Avalon in LA, that have known about this special meeting via Twitter and MySpace. The doors open at 2.00 pm and the place immediately fill up of boys and girls, women and men, moms and kids. Yes, the Mars Army -as it’s called the 30STM fan’s squad- is very heterogeneous. A 52 years old lady came here from Bakersfield with her daughter. They’re both fans of the band and waited here since 6.00 am. People from all over the country and the one who couldn’t make it left their messages in a special box. This is just a simple thing that show the dedication and commitment of 30STM fans. There’s a lot of energy and excitement all around us. The event has not been promoted through the traditional media that much, but through the buzz and it really worked out.

THE WEB POWER
For 30STM one of the most significant factor that contributed to achieve the success, is the use of new technologies, started in 1998, and which is still one of the main tool used by fans. The chance to be involved in every little thing about the band increase the fan base. The Mars Army is constantly connect to the web and can always be in touch with his favourite band, sharing every kind of information via Twitter, with fresh news every 5min. It’s easy to know what the band is actually doing just getting online. You can find everything, even what Jared & co. are eating for breakfast or which cereal they prefer. I had the chance to meet Shannon at Coachella this year. He’s very funny and friendly. When we meet this time and after introducing me the rest of the band, we sit and talk about the fans, the new record and what happened in here. “The meeting really meant a lot to us -Jared’s speaking- it’s been the perfect occasion to interact with our friends and fans from all over the world, and to give to the new album something more, special. We always look for new inspiration for our music, to make her unique, different and we always encourage our fans to help us in this research. The recording could be boring so adding something new like get our fans be part of it directly could make it different. It’s all experimental and it could not work completely…but anyway I’m sure people will understand this is a collective experience and that 30STM has never been just a band of three guys making music together , but a bigger project. I believe people knows exactly how much their support means to us, every one of them is important. It’s like having a family, a grant community, and we are proud of it. It helps to characterize ourselves from everybody else.”
The band take the stage surrounding by screams and noises. As it, the band updates Twitter even with pictures of the crowd to share everything with the fans who couldn’t come. The fans here tonight will be lucky enough to have a little preview of some of the tracks of the new album ? we only know they could part of the album, singing and screaming for one song. And while 30STM won’t say anything more about it, we can gather this work will be full of energy. And making this people part of it will put the record into a new level.

A RECORD WITH THE FANS
The day after the meeting, 30STM has a videochat with their fans on Myspace. It last 60 min, because the band want to answer to every question. As someone asks Jared if he would expect such a result at the meeting, he says: “it’s been amazing, phenomenal! We knew since the very beginning it would be a special day. One of the best thing we’ve done as a band so far.” During the session, Jared thanks the fans that were at the meeting and tell them to share their emotions and experiences online to involve who wasn’t there. Everything was great and the vocals/beats/claps performed by the fans could really be used in this record. And to all who couldn’t be at the Avalon, you shouldn’t be worry, ‘cause you all could see what happened in a footage that will be release as a documentary later this year.
30STM settled just in time a new deal with EMI for This is War - this is the title- to be out next fall. During the past months on the road with the band, Jared wrote almost 140 songs, and he said the new album will be very different from the last one and this could puzzle the fans. But I’m not so sure about it since I was at the meeting and I remember how the fans reacted to the new songs snippets. The long wait is almost done, and after what could have followed the law-suite with EMI, I’m sure everyone will be happy to know that the band will celebrate this happy ending with a double CD. And for this reason I want to share with you a little bit more about This is War:

-Personal conflicts and changes: are these the main topics of the new album?
Shannon: I think when you try to change and move on you have to face some challenges
Jared: we’re talking about a record, but it’s more about a movie, This is War is very cinematic.

-From Yesterday has been shot in China, A Beautiful Lie in the Arctic. It’s clear that the visual is very important. What about the next location?
Shannon: we won’t follow this line anymore, we will sit in our room. No special effect, just our music and us. Low-fi and low-budjet.
Tomo: we will only use flip cam (mini USB cam).
Probably the fans will like it no matter what. Jared told on the MySpace Chat Kanye West will be in one song called Hurricane. And I’m really curious to hear this collaboration. But why not make something with Robert Smith? Jared would like it , even more after watching The Cure at Coachella. But NIN would be interesting too, since Jared is a big fan of them. Tomo is quite sure they will head the Coachella one day and the fans will know it via web before the media and the press, of course.

-The success could be a double-edge sword for 30STM: been a celebrity and all that involves could mine the stability and creativity of the band itself. Is it a real risk for you?
Jared: having a sense of humor could help handling this, we try to challenge ourselves with issues that could push us, help us in the creativity and help us reaching our goals, being stronger and more balanced spiritually, emotionally and physically. I think it’s necessary and without any kind of effort you can’t be reward, we love hard work. We have a strong sense of duty for ourselves and for everyone is with us in this project. The adventure is more intense and fulfilling.

-How do you feel knowing you help spreading an environment awareness, affecting young people all over the world?
Jared: you must have to push through. For us is physiological, we want and need to be active and find a solution for our Planet, just not being part of the problem. The video for A Beautiful Lie really helped us and the people to get a sense about respecting the Earth, and even to launch our website [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] through which we share our ideas and projects about climate changes and ecology. We helped also a couple of times Habitat For Humanity (a Christian nonprofit association that helps poor to find a house) and people reacted impressively well. We get inspired by these actions and we are very happy for the reactions of our fans, how they are really trying to do something good with their lives.

EVOULING
All this comes back to the talk about the new technologies and how to involve the fans. Now that the third album will be out soon, the band has reached new goals. Many people even changed their ideas about who really is Jared, not just an actor who plays in a band; everyone knows 30STM is a very creative entity always in evolution, a band made by talented musicians. Our Men are fighters, ready to get on the ring. After 10 years of battles to find success, shooting a video in China before the Olympic Games, and one in the Arctic, where the weather was so far to be favorable, nothing will be surprising anymore and it’s time for 30STM to harvest what they’ve sowed. At this rate and with Internet they could even easy present themselves for the future United States Presidential Election.

Source

Thank you to mFANTASY for translating!

Source ontd_30stm @ LJ

Il est tard et j'ai une journée interminable de boulot dans les pattes donc j'ai pas le courage de traduire... Si quelqu'un est volontaire, prenez ! Sinon je trouverai un moment demain. ^__-

Et au passage, sur la même page du board, il y avait écrit :

quelqu'un-au-pseudo-foireux a écrit:
Italian article says that the third album could be a double CD with a DVD & the album could be released for autumn..

Ca je peux traduire c'est pas trop long ! Laughing
"L'article italien dit que le troisième album pourrait être un double album avec un DVD et l'album pourrait sortir en automne"

Voilà ! A prendre avec des pincettes la derniere info je pense ! sifflote
p'tit bout
Apprenti Echelon
p'tit bout

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyLun 15 Juin 2009 - 22:35

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7 merci pour le pseudo foireux...................

C'est Br3ak me d3wn qui au début a relayé l'information.

La phrase que tu as mis en spoiler , c'est moi qui l'a traduit de l'article en italien et que j'avais mise sur twitter..il me semblait que c'était 1 information importante mais qui est évident à prendre avec de grandes pincettes parceque tant que le groupe ne confirme rien et que je n'ai pas l'album dans les mains, je ne m'avance pas ..
Par la suite, Mfantasy a traduit l'article en anglais..

En très très gros, ils expliquent le principe du Summit à L.A, le changement de cap du 3é album, le tournage d'un film/clip autour de l'enregistrement et non pas en Chine ou autre pays..leur engagement pour la planète et cause humanitaire come Habitat for Humanity..
Pitchouill
Banni(e)

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMar 16 Juin 2009 - 9:59

p'tit bout a écrit:
DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7 merci pour le pseudo foireux...................

C'est Br3ak me d3wn qui au début a relayé l'information.

Rooo mais c'est de ce pseudo là que je parlais ! Il était tard et j'étais embuée, j'arrivais pas à placer les 3 où il fallait ! DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7
maryarmy
Banni(e)

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyLun 22 Juin 2009 - 8:02

Un petit article tiré non pas de ma bible mais pas loin (c'est chouette de faire du train sinon je ne l'aurais jamais acheté Laughing )
bref, cela provient du oops numéro 33 et on va dire qu'on parle de jared.... bref DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7

DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Oops_310
Pitchouill
Banni(e)

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMar 23 Juin 2009 - 11:00

OMG !! DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7 Mary ça c'est de l'article, merci de nous l'avoir fait partager ! XDD

Sinon j'ai un truc dans la même trempe... (je viens te tenir companie dans la lecture des trucs supra intéressants ! XDD)

Citation :
Millions fell in love with the then 23-year-old Jared Leto (and his gorgeous good looks) as Jordan Catalano in My So Called Life– and few of us, like myself, in the not seen enough 1997 film Basil. In the decade plus since Jared’s look has morphed from losing dozens of pounds to play a drug-addled character in Requiem for a Dream and gaining double that for Chapter 27. While dedicating the last couple of years to his band 30 Seconds to Mars (the music I love, his guyliner and in need of a shower look that went along with it not as much) Jared looked like he just plain let himself go, growing his hair out, dying it blond and donning disguises that appeared contrived to make himself look like he was trying too hard to not be known as the pretty-boy that he genetically was born to be.

I’m happy to report that last night I stumbled on my new Louboutin stilettos as I took a double take of vintage Jared Leto emerging from a crowd at a party hosted by Justin Timberlake’s new 901 Tequila in a penthouse at the Hotel Roosevelt in LA. Jared’s hair was cut short, back to brown, he was fit and looked absolutely fabulous. Jared’s comeback should continue with his title role in Mr. Nobody, slated to be released later this summer, and word is he’s in the running, against Rob Pattison and James Franco, for the starring role in a biopic of Jeff Buckley’s too short life.

I don’t think I’m alone in welcoming the resurgence of a bit of beauty in the world ;) xo

Source: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

En gros ça dit que Jared aurait retrouvé ses cheveux courts et sa couleur naturelle, d'où mon postage ici !
[Ou comment en achever certaines... mouahahah ! et moi au passage... *ô rage ô désespoir blablabla* ]

Sauf que... détrompez moi si je m'égare, mais la photo qui accompagne cet article date de... Alexandre ? DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 155319

Spoiler:
maryarmy
Banni(e)

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMar 23 Juin 2009 - 11:25

Pitchouill a écrit:
Sauf que... détrompez moi si je m'égare, mais la photo qui accompagne cet article date de... Alexandre ? DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 155319

Spoiler:

la photo date bien de la première d'Alexandre... j'aime ces articles de fond DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7

Spoiler:
chrys
Mars Army Soldier
chrys

Solitaire Autonome

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMer 24 Juin 2009 - 20:34

Sorti du prochain Rock One avec nos belles photos le 3 juillet DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb19

Spoiler:
manon
Appelez moi Echelon
manon

MARS IS COMING

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMer 24 Juin 2009 - 21:41

Merci pour l'info, bon à savoir ! DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7
Pansy
Mars Army New Soldier
Pansy

SCREAM YOUR HEART OUT

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyJeu 25 Juin 2009 - 12:00

Ahah je vais l'acheter juste pour ca Laughing
Pitchouill
Banni(e)

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyJeu 25 Juin 2009 - 12:26

chrys a écrit:
Sorti du prochain Rock One avec nos belles photos le 3 juillet DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb19

Spoiler:

La couverture me fait tellement peur que j'attendrai de trouver les scans illégalement sur internet hein ! DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb7
Dark Avenger
Ex admin vintage sanguinaire
Dark Avenger

WTF?

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyJeu 25 Juin 2009 - 17:33

OMFG... le choc de la couverture! DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Hopital2

Suis curieuse de voir ce qu'ils vont ecrire à propos du summit! Twisted Evil
maryarmy
Banni(e)

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyJeu 25 Juin 2009 - 17:48

juste au passage car nous sommes nombreux à avoir du mal à aimer la couverture , il existe sur le site de rock one LAAAAAAAA un sondage avec qui voulons nous en couverture...

euh Thirty est un peu à la ramasse à la dixième place...

Citation :
Quel artiste souhaites-tu voir en couverture des prochains numeros de ROCK ONE ?
McFLY
1135 (8%)
TOKIO HOTEL
863 (6%)
GREEN DAY
855 (6%)
PARAMORE
436 (3%)
30 SECONDS TO MARS
545 (4%)

BRING ME THE HORIZON
564 (4%)
MARILYN MANSON
427 (3%)
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
413 (3%)
NIGHTWISH
2139 (15%)
INDOCHINE
326 (2%)
THE GAZETTE
944 (7%)
METRO STATION
126 (0%)
SIMPLE PLAN
302 (2%)
THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS
278 (2%)
MIYAVI
247 (1%)
ESCAPE THE FATE
562 (4%)
CINEMA BIZARRE
565 (4%)
MARY HAS A GUN
2197 (16%)
PLACEBO
169 (1%)
FALL OUT BOY
308 (2%)

il n'en tient qu'à nous pour qu'ils soient devant les autres sifflote
Pitchouill
Banni(e)

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyJeu 25 Juin 2009 - 18:10

Certes mais je me vois mal bombarder le site de votes mnt alors que l'actualité stagne un peu... les infos restent minces et plus ou moins vérifiées même si elles sortent de la bouche de Jared alors c'est surement à la sortie de l'album qui faudra les envahir je pense, non ?
a-Mély
Habitué(e)
a-Mély

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyJeu 25 Juin 2009 - 18:59

Pitchouill a écrit:
Certes mais je me vois mal bombarder le site de votes mnt alors que l'actualité stagne un peu... les infos restent minces et plus ou moins vérifiées même si elles sortent de la bouche de Jared alors c'est surement à la sortie de l'album qui faudra les envahir je pense, non ?

+1
maryarmy
Banni(e)

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyJeu 25 Juin 2009 - 19:24

nous sommes à 1500 votes de nightmachin... donc un peu par ci par la et au dernier moment on bombarde...
sinon pour l'instant il est clair qu'une couv c'est trop tôt !!
mais montrer que thirty n'est pas mort et interresse toujours ne peut être que bon à prendre... c'est de la promo quoiqu'il arrive DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb12
Marla
Habitué(e)
Marla

On a frôlé la vie!

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyVen 26 Juin 2009 - 16:39

On peu voter plusieurs fois ? DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Ipb19
wildhorses
Habitué(e)
wildhorses

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyVen 26 Juin 2009 - 17:02

Marla a écrit:
On peu voter plusieurs fois ?
Je ne crois pas. J'ai voté hier et aujourd'hui ça ne fonctionne pas, même en supprimant les cookies DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 861619
Mint.
Habitué(e)
Mint.

Yeah!!!

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 EmptyMer 1 Juil 2009 - 20:34

Ah rock One yeah ! Mais par pitié, pas de photos de nous avec la bouche graaande ouverte en train de chanter, genre les photos honteuses xD.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: DIVERS PRESSE   DIVERS PRESSE - Page 10 Empty

DIVERS PRESSE
Page 10 sur 20Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Suivant