|| R-EVOLVE || 30 SECONDS TO MARS FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

|| R-EVOLVE || 30 SECONDS TO MARS FRANCE

AccueilS'enregistrerDernières imagesClarin, Argentine - Février 2010 Galeri11Connexion

Clarin, Argentine - Février 2010

AuteurMessage
birthofatheory71
Posteur Fou
birthofatheory71

Clarin, Argentine - Février 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: Clarin, Argentine - Février 2010   Clarin, Argentine - Février 2010 EmptySam 13 Fév 2010 - 15:52

Citation :
30 Seconds to Mars on Clarin

Clarin, Argentine - Février 2010 19174_1325165483760_1069568193_981624_7186440_n

I'm in Los Angeles and now it's raining. How is all there, in the tremendous Buenos Aires? ". So begins Jared Leto talking to the Yes!. Sending his greetings national and saying he loved walking around Buenos Aires, especially in a place about twenty minutes center: "It might be called Palermo?".

It was in 2007 when singer and songwriter for 30 Seconds to Mars with his band came to this country. The solito addresses to share their fond memories: "A producer friend (referring to Tom Rixton) is a boutique hotel in the area. It is called Home. So take the opportunity to walk around." Then anticipate desires and dates: "We are eager to return soon:

For half of this year. "

30 Seconds, less emo and pitiful in her new album in the anterior (A Beautiful Lie), released their third album This Is War by the end of last year. "We knew we had the opportunity to do something different and took it," describes the (also) sex symbol and actor (perhaps remember from films like: The Fight Club, Panic Room, The warlord and Chapter 27). In this third disc, then, there were two explicit intentions: to reinforce a message brighter and experience in "other musical territories, how to incorporate vintage synthesizers.

- "This is War" was intended as a concept album. On what idea worked?
"We meditate on the conflict and how important it is for us as human beings. Conflict is an inevitable part of life, whether in a relationship between persons or between countries. We analyze this idea and the lesson we learn from this.

There's an optimistic feeling, beyond the idea of conflict.
"Yes, there is a dark album. Find the positive side of some of these circumstances. There's also because there was a growing optimism in us, to make this record and what I experienced as a composer.

In "A Call To Arms "tells of the battle and that it is time to face. What war worth fighting?
"It's complicated. In life there are battles of all kinds: with oneself, with others, with art. And that talk of how the conflict educates us and the gifts that flow from it.

You did the song" Hurricane "with Kanye West.
"It was great and very easy. He was very excited about the song and I think he did a wonderful job with it.

The track had legal problems for the rights of participation of West and was not included in the original edition of the disc. "I hope they can hear in the future. We are trying to solve it." It is not the first time that 30 Seconds to Mars is facing adverse legal situations. They had a "conflict" (one of Jared's favorite word) with the previous record, which prevented released their third album in four years. "It was us against the world", often described Jared as a maximum.

- Is it true that almost miss a flight because I hung composing a theme of this album way to the airport?
"Yes, Kings and Queens. I was in Los Angeles. He had written half the song here. After the end, took off and, when I landed in South Africa, I wrote the other half.

- How to face the bad reviews the band? What is the hardest thing you heard?
"I lost count. Everyone has their opinion. My approach is that if you like 30 Seconds to Mars and you like your music, great. If not, well it's all good.

Once you tell the person you most admire is Stephen Hawking. Music?
"From Mozart to Björk many musicians I admire: Sigur Ros, The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, U2, Radiohead.

Then recommended reading: Geek Love by Katherine Dunn, "is strange and surreal, but good." And also gives a rare recipe for hummingbird care for your privacy as Hollywood, beyond the popular and famous girlfriends: "You must sleep well and eat vegetables."

In an interview you said that for the dinner of your dreams, invite God, the devil or Natalie Portman. Have you made the attempt with some?
I tried a couple of them. But I will not say which two.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Clarin, Argentine - Février 2010
Page 1 sur 1