|| R-EVOLVE || 30 SECONDS TO MARS FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

|| R-EVOLVE || 30 SECONDS TO MARS FRANCE

AccueilS'enregistrerDernières imagesElle Girl Russian Mag - 2010 Galeri11Connexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010

3 participants
AuteurMessage
birthofatheory71
Posteur Fou
birthofatheory71

Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010   Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010 EmptyVen 22 Jan 2010 - 20:22

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

(credit aprilsun)

Citation :
Translation of the most important parts

Two events that will change everything...
In December 2009 MARS came with "This is War" it's a new album by 30 Seconds to Mars.
In late February 2010 in Russia will premiere Mr. Nobody directed by Jaco van Dormael.

Mr. Nobody: This is a fantastic film, the effect of which begins in 2092. Protagonist (Jared Leto) wakes up 120 years old and realizes that he is - the last mortal human on the planet. And all the people around him are immortal and carefree. Mr. Nobody goes will premiere on 25 February.

Elle Girl: Have you reached a lot ...
Jared Leto: And I still sometimes think that I'm in the very beginning. Is a kind of curse - no matter how long you worked, still have a feeling this.. And the impact in our business, not so good how seems from the outside - often not all of the sincerely admire your work.

Elle Girl: But you already found yourself? Or, you can still make a sharp turn in life, to understand who you are?
Jared Leto: I found myself, but it doesn't mean that I will never doubt, don't ask questions. This is a long way in life.

Elle Girl: I heard that you are read a serious books - on philosophy, religion. You are interested in such eternal themes as life and death, for example?
Jared Leto: Yes. For me it is a source of inspiration. Whether it's novels by Ayn Rand (Alisa Rosenbaum; a Russian-American novelist, philosopher, playwright, and screenwriter) or philosophical treatises. For example, I love to read the works of Immanuel Kant. When you read the powerful book, with you there is always something happening. I remember reading bestseller Ayn Rand "Atlas Shrugged": In my head all turned upside down! It was a real exercise for my brain. Since then, I use the book to recharge his inspiration.

Elle Girl: What questions do you usually to ask yourself?
Jared Leto: Questions about the selection and what the consequences will be your choices. I once heard a phrase that luck - this is a consequence of disaster. I believe in the existence of divine providence. But while I believe in what we ourselves are the custodians of the keys to our fate, the writers of our life. And in a much greater extent than is assumed.

Elle Girl: You said that you read Kant. The principle of his philosophy: all actions must obey the universal law. Whether you are follow by this law?
Jared Leto: Yes, I believe in the existence of a universal law. And it helps me in life.

Page 1 (35)

Elle Girl: What do you think about the luxury and you need it?
Jared Leto: I honestly have never worked for money. If I wanted to work for the money I would go into high tech or insurance.

Elle Girl: You had a role in the film Mr. Nobody, how it influence on the new album This is War?
Jared Leto: Yeah, there existed a direct connection. During the filming in Berlin, I just worked on a new album. For example, there I wrote the song The Hurricane. However, the album mostly covers such topics as faith and the search yourselves.

Elle Girl: Do you wish to live in Europe?
Jared Leto: Most of 2007, I lived in Europe. And 2010 year I also plan to conduct in Europe.

Page 2 (36)

Elle Girl: What place you take a love in life?
Jared Leto: LOVE - like a hurricane or like a rainbow. Love is appears out of nowhere. BUT IF YOU ARE CLOSED, YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT SEE it...

Elle Girl: Do you consider yourself open man?
Jared Leto: I think, yes. I very much love my job - as a musician, as a director, as an actor. It's important to feel this feeling and part of my life. I love my fans and it's feeling is mutual!

Elle Girl: Are you planning a new shooting in the movie?
Jared Leto: None. I'm not chasing a large number of roles. Just released a new album This is War and we are preparing to tour in support of it. We can't always say yes. Such is life.

Page 3 (37)

(Traduction : credit Marsalex)

Dernière édition par birthofatheory71 le Ven 22 Jan 2010 - 20:32, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
The_Believer17
Mars Army New Soldier
The_Believer17

Ou Iza =)

MessageSujet: Re: Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010   Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010 EmptyVen 22 Jan 2010 - 20:24

Merci beaucoup Birth ! Heureusement qu'y a la traduction anglaise car sinon impossible de lire Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010 Ipb7
birthofatheory71
Posteur Fou
birthofatheory71

MessageSujet: Re: Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010   Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010 EmptyVen 22 Jan 2010 - 20:28

Y a pas de quoi the believer et audreyber Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010 Happy

Dernière édition par birthofatheory71 le Ven 22 Jan 2010 - 20:43, édité 1 fois
audreyber
Mars Army New Soldier
audreyber

MessageSujet: Re: Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010   Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010 EmptyVen 22 Jan 2010 - 20:37

Merci birth ! T'es toujours là où il faut, c'est dingue !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010   Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010 Empty

Elle Girl Russian Mag - 2010
Page 1 sur 1