|| R-EVOLVE || 30 SECONDS TO MARS FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

|| R-EVOLVE || 30 SECONDS TO MARS FRANCE

AccueilS'enregistrerDernières imagesThirty Seconds To Mars Japan Interview  Galeri11Connexion

Thirty Seconds To Mars Japan Interview

AuteurMessage
natsukii
Mars Army Soldier
natsukii

Localisation : sur un nuage de barbe a papa bleu, au pays des bisounours ...

Thirty Seconds To Mars Japan Interview  Empty
MessageSujet: Thirty Seconds To Mars Japan Interview    Thirty Seconds To Mars Japan Interview  EmptyVen 24 Sep 2010 - 9:32

Citation :
Summer Sonic 2010 appeared to fulfill Japan, Thirty Seconds To Mars enjoyed a short stay in Japan. “Even now living in Tokyo, and what you can afford one should not” talk in conversations with members of “udon” and “Harajuku Kureyonhausu” affecting even the “first part”, following this The “Part II”, the latest album worth being called a modern masterpiece This Is War, and indeed, we were talking about their unique live performances. In such a serious topic, of course, this band of constant laughter. While here I saw them laughing, you sometimes Datsu man named Jared Leto would be a point to say with a straight face.
journey of life, which includes a lot of really struggle.
But I do not think such a struggle to escape from.
This Is War, is not more than six months have already elapsed since it was released in the West, this album still Are you satisfied?
Shannon: Of course. Still new. Freshness is still intact, I’m still proud. I even feel a sense of getting bigger.
Jared: The album already has received a lot of gifts. About it – just six to seven months out. And I have been a lot of great experience, been able to continue a long and exciting journey. I thanks for this album.
Tomo: I agree with that. The passage of time that’s all, I have gained experience from a number of really wonderful. But still, “music and how you should live with,” I’ve got some that I have learned that part (laughs). During the tour, I have some new discoveries as they play every day. “Oh, this is live this is way better than I,” I always like that.
Jared: I think we’re the same for everyone.
Shannon: Definitely.

When the album was completed, “was wonderful!” At the same time that the excitement, “This is not likely to be troublesome,” because there are not they?
Tomo: Yeah (laughs). It’s hard to reproduce, but I knew from the beginning.
Work now, I feel it has a spatial extension work than ever before. To represent that it is probably not what should I add, I think I think it is really hard. Or simply because they’ve done it enough, but if Tomo guitarist just get it or it was established.
Tomo: You mean, can you blame me? (Laughs) But that one album strictly as a work, but I think what 作Rubeki as independent. I live and what kind are completely separate.Those constructed in the studio with the pursuit, and it is impossible to reproduce on stage perfectly, and it’s challenging to live I do not think. So there, I think I have chances in a different methodology.
Yes.By playing live has repeatedly many times, for example, I like what I have changed some impressions of the album itself among yourselves?
Jared: This is getting more life to have the work itself, how can I say. I think the biggest change there. Has been shared by many audiences, or rather with a sense of what life was more. In fact, this album but you can not get or have the fans singing it, that’s as good as they are in other words, a member of the band. In sharing their music, their work than most other bands, Give and take has been established and effective. I think we can say that. It will continue to think that I want to continue. Assertive to say about the future but sometimes accompanied by excessive approach in accordance with this relationship in the future I want to repeat. One song one song, which was built for show. I think I’ll have it.
Speaking at a very concrete, and sound that is present in the chorus part of the fan audience in advance, I do not know what I should be singing their everywhere.
Jared: Yeah. Educational process is such that I have already completed at the album.
Live In short, fans can test it?
Jared: That kind of stuff (laughs).
Tomo: And of course, not the Japanese audience that I was perfectly clear.
I’m relieved to hear those words (laughs).
Jared: Actually, ....audience has been great. At the same time, the festival like that, and many people came to see someone for the other bands, there are many people that know about this band. It’s nice that they’ve got it, and the chances of interaction that we feel is really their best is not necessarily. Live independently in their own, it will be that much more crazy. All fans are there after all, when, where, because not all are familiar with what to do?

Source
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Thirty Seconds To Mars Japan Interview
Page 1 sur 1